Cannot afford to hire a full-time paralegal?  Don't! Let us help you.


  Stop throwing money away by referring your personal injury cases out to other attorneys,

keep them in-house, and let us assist you in handling them. 

About me:

I am a self-contracted, experienced paralegal, graduates of the UTSA Paralegal Program, certified Texas all-lines adjuster, and have over 15 years of experience working in the legal field. I have predominately focused on personal injury cases from initial client intake to final settlement but also possess experience in other areas of law. I also have an extensive and well-established network of reputable medical providers to work with.  

How we can help:


We assist attorneys who do not specialize in personal injury law and therefore, refer potential personal injury cases out to other attorneys.  We timely and accurately prepare all personal injury paperwork, such as letters of representation, letters of protection, and demand letters. Should a case require litigation, we can assist in partnering you up with a reputable litigation attorney, if needed.   


However, if your office does handle personal injury cases, we can still assist you and/or your staff by gathering all pertinent documents such as police reports, witness statements, medical records, taking photos of the client(s) and/or the scene(s), or any other documents you may need.  We are knowledgeable in drafting petitions, discovery, and discovery responses.  We will be glad to sit with your client(s) and assist them in the tedious task of reviewing discovery.

In sum, we offer an increase in revenue to your practice, by utilizing your established client base to add personal injury to your practice and assist you in preventing potential profits from walking out your door. Your only cost is our time invested in your cases.



We can help draft Original Petitions, Final Decree of Divorce, assist your client with reviewing and drafting discovery responses, or assisting them with producing a complete Inventory and Appraisement, and/or an Income and Expense sheet.  We are available to E-File or personally file documents with the court.


Print | Sitemap
© Paralegal Services